Admission of Members:
- Membership to the Association is open to persons or an organization involved in the promotion of Overseas Education for a period of minimum of 2 years and represents at least one overseas university or has studied abroad.
- Members in India shall pay Rs.15,000 /- as Annual membership fee.
- The decision to admit members is vested with the Executive Committee.
Documents to be sent along with new membership form
- Company profile
- Two years successful record in business
- Declaration from you on a letterhead stating that you will abide by the Code of Ethics of the Association
- Recommendation letter from an AAAOE member.
- Latest and valid Agency agreement/Certificate of representation from a representing institution(s)
- Annual membership fee of Rs.15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen thousand only) by demand draft favoring " Association of Accredited Advisors on Overseas Education" payable at Chennai.