The advertising rules are formulated after consultation with Global bodies in order to regulate advertisement activities , promote the Global education business and protect the legitimate rights of prospective students, agents and institutions and to enable advertisements to play a positive role in marketing Global education and Institutions.
It is expected and recommended that all AAAOE members will abide by these rules. Strict disciplinary action may be considered where an advertisement is published in violation of this Advertising Policy.
- All advertisements should not contain any false or misleading information and shall not mislead any students. All the members should follow principles of fairness, honesty and credibility.
- All advertisements should be true to the facts, lawful and in compliance with both general Indian laws and Global immigration laws and the respective National Code.
- An advertisement shall not involve any of the following:
- Using the names and logos of any Government organizations / departments or any of their functionaries without their clear permission for the same.
- Using the sentences such as "Official (countries name) Education Fair", "(Counties name) Government" etc in their education fairs and promotions.
- Using the words which guarantees jobs, working, employment in any country and any references to permanent residence regulations should be made only in accordance with that Country`s Governments Immigration Regulations which allows reference to the website.
- Should not guarantee approval of visa or use words such as "Guaranteed Visa"
- Should not offer discounts in fee and other incentives like gifts, free air tickets, money backs and free accommodation.
- Members may not engage in unfair competition of any form in their advertising activity.
- Members should advertise only institutions:
- that are appropriately registered with that country to deliver courses to overseas students;
- they are authorized to represent; and with whom they have concluded a written agency agreement.
- Prior permission for advertisements should be obtained from each of the respective institutions before they advertise those institutions or use their logos.
- It is recommended to use AAAOE logos in all members' advertisements to promote AAAOE.
- E-Visa or E-Lodgment logo can be used only as per the directive general Indian laws Global immigration laws and its National Code
- Any claims that cannot be substantiated like "Best" or "No.1" should not be made in the advertisements